eBay Coupon Policy: (begins 9/1/13)
- You may sell up to $100 or 25 valid, unexpired, original coupons per month.
- Multi-quantity listings: You can’t sell more than 25 coupons in a single listing. The allowed 25 coupons per month include multi-quantity listings.
- Make sure you clearly state in your description how many coupons you’re selling. If we can’t tell how many coupons are offered, the listing violates our policy.
- Coupons for “free” products: You can’t sell coupons for “free” products. This restriction includes coupons for free items, or coupons where the coupon holder buys a quantity of items at one price, and receives additional items for free.
- Electronic “scanned” coupons: All coupons sold through eBay must be physical coupons printed on paper, not coupons that can be sent electronically to the buyer to be printed. Also, to reduce the potential for coupon fraud, don’t include unaltered scans of coupons in their listings that could be copied, printed, and redeemed in stores.
- Note: The sale of scanned or photocopied coupons may violate federal copyright laws, and sellers of unlawful items like these could face prosecution under federal law. We don’t allow the sale of these kinds of coupons.
Coupons for recalled items: Coupons for items that have been recalled by the manufacturer can’t be listed on eBay.
Recalled coupons: Coupons that have been recalled by the manufacturer can’t be listed on eBay.