If you read the post just before this post, there’s a scenario for John Frieda. When you purchase $10 in John Frieda Products get a $3+Up (limit 3). Rite Aid sent an email to some folks for a $5/1 John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner 4oz coupon. This is a Rite Aid coupon that will stack nicely with a manufacturer coupon!
If you did not get the email, you may be able to print it by doing the following:
1. Go to your weekly email or any emails from Rite Aid and click any coupon to open it up.
2. Copy & Paste the URL from the RA coupon into Notepad or a Word Document.
3. Copy & Paste the LINK above into Wordpad or a Word Document.
4. Go back to your coupon URL and copy your email address and everything thing else after your email addy.
5. After the equal sign of the LINK above, paste your email address and everything else into a third line into Notepad.
6. Copy & paste the new URL into a browser and print the $5 RA coupon.
If you want to print a second coupon, you need a second email addy from RA and to use Private Browsing or Incognito under Tools.