One of the best ways to roll store rewards is to do rebates because with stores rewards you can only use those rewards at specifics stores. It is much better to get a rebate check or a Visa/Mastercard Gift Card where you can use it anywhere!!!
Below are 10 quick rebate tips:
1. Read the rebate form carefully because there are always stipulations.
2. Save a copy of the rebate form to your hard drive. Manufacturers can pull the form at anytime.
3. Address an envelope with the name and address so you can slip your receipt(s) into the envelop as you buy the qualifying items.
4. Keep a log of the qualifying items you buy with the UPC numbers.
5. If you loose or misplace the UPC number, go to amazon.com and enter the item name. Amazon has a UPC number for every item sold on their site.
6. Buy as many “like” items that you can for a rebate to save time. For example, a P&G Rebate in which you need to spend $25 to get $10, buy 5 Gillette Venus Sensitive Sensible Disposables Razors so you can just write the UPC number just once and enter the price.
7. Give yourself at least a week before the expiration date to mail off your rebate so it can get to the rebate center in plenty of time!