Tonight, I received an email from Rite Aid’s Diabetes Newsletter and inside of the email was a $10/1 Bayer Contour Next EZ Meter coupon which will go perfectly with next Sunday’s deal (4/14). If you get the email make sure to print it ASAP since Rite Aid has been known to kill a coupon.
Buy 1 Bayer Contour Next EZ Meter $10 get $10+Up (limit 1)
If you did not get the email, you may be able to print it by doing the following:
1. Go to your weekly email or any emails from Rite Aid and click any coupon to open it up.
2. Copy & Paste the URL from the RA coupon into Notepad or a Word Document.
3. Copy & Paste the link above into Wordpad or a Word Document.
4. Go back to your coupon URL and copy your email address and everything thing else after your email addy.
5. After the equal sign of the LINK above, paste your email address and everything else into a third line into Notepad.
6. Copy & paste the new URL into a browser and print the $10 RA coupon.
If you want to print a second coupon, you need to use Private Browsing or Incognito under Tools.