We have 14 weeks until Christmas and I know it’s been a tough year, financially, for a lot of people due to the CoronaVirus. If you collect coins for whatever reason, you may want to consider using Coinstar.
Pour $30 or more at a Coinstar kiosk and get a $5 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.com. Credit will be automatically applied at checkout.
Offer is available to customers who get an Amazon.com Gift Card claim code at a physical location for the first time.
This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account.
The promotional credit expires on December 31, 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- When you complete an Amazon.com Gift Card claim code transaction at a Coinstar kiosk, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the amount you select and automatically claiming it to your Amazon Balance. Coinstar transactions are non-refundable, except as required by law. Other restrictions apply. For full terms, see Terms and Conditions.
- Coinstar transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on September 15, 2020 and 11:59 pm (PT) November 30, 2020.
- Offer limited to the first time a customer gets an Amazon.com Gift Card claim code from a physical location.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5 off products sold by amazon.com.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2020.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards, prepaid open loop cards, or third-party gift cards.