CVS is changing how we earn Extra Bucks for prescriptions filled at the Pharmacy. I think we use to get 1 or 2 Extra Bucks per prescription towards our Quarterly Rewards but now CVS has rolled out the new Pharmacy and Health Rewards.
A reader, DMC, had given me a heads up that it was coming! I get my prescriptions and Kevin’s prescriptions filled at CVS.
- Your Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards™ can be used like your other ExtraBucks® Rewards on most items
in the store.**
- You must join to earn. You can keep using
the same ExtraCare® card.
- Each person who joins can earn up to $50 Pharmacy
& Health ExtraBucks Rewards™ each year.
- Family members sharing an ExtraCare® card
need to sign up individually to earn.
- Your balances reset on January 1.