A while back, I signed up here for the “Home Made Simple” coupon booklet. Heck, I must have signed up several times b/c so far I have received 3 of them including a booklet today. Anyways, I finally sat down to really look at what types of coupons were being offered and I spotted a coupon for Casascade Crystal Clear Rinse Agent for FREE. I couldn’t believe that the coupon being offered was for a FREE Cascade dishsoap.
The Home Made Simple has the following coupons:
- Swiffer Sweeper Vac Starter Kit $5/1 exp
- Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit $2/1 exp
- Swiffer Dusters Starter Kit or Refill $1/1
- Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray $1/1
- Swiffer Wetjet Starter Kit $5/1
- Swiffer Wetjet Refill $.50/1
- Febreze Air Effects $.50/1
- Febreze Noticeables Starter Kit, Dual Refill or Single Refill $1/1
- Febreze Candle $1/1
- Febreze Fabric Refresher $.50/1
- Dawn Simple Pleasures (dishsoap) $1/1
- Dawn Direct Foam Pump (dishsoap) $1.50/1
- Dawn Direct Foam Refill (dishsoap) $2/1
- Dawn Plus Hand Renewal (dishsoap) $1/1
- Dawn (any) $.50/1
- Cascade Actionpacs or Gel $1/1
- Cascade Complete All-in-One Actionpacs $.50/1
- Casade Crystal Clear Rinse agent (dishsoap) 8.45 oz $FREE
- Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid $.75/1
- Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Spray $.75/1
- Mr. Clean Disinfecting Wipes $.75/1
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser $.75/1
I am going to see if I can track down this Cascade Crystal Clear Rinse Agent that’s FREE.
Always use your coupons when the items are ON SALE so that you can get the biggest bang for your buck.
Side Note: During the week of 7/5, CVS is going to have a Febreze EBs (Extra Bucks) deal running…spend $10 on Febreze get $5 EBs (limit 5). However, it is rumored on the Blogsophere that the Proctor & Gamble ad insert for 7/5 will include the following coupons:
Febreze Noticeables Starter Kit Save $4.00 (P&G 7/5/09)
Free Febreze Air Effects when you buy any Febreze Fabric Refresher (P&G 7/5/09)
Buy four (4) Sunday newspaper so that you can take advantage of the Febreze deal and collect those Extra Bucks. Also, remember that you can use your Extra Bucks to buy the Sunday newspapers!!!
So remember, save your CVS Extra Bucks for the week of 7/5 to buy 4 Sunday newspapers and to roll those Extra Bucks for the Febreze deal and get more Extra Bucks.