Yesterday, a reader had commented that he had not gotten all his points on a receipt that he had submitted to Fetch Rewards. Below are the instructions to get your receipt submission corrected but you have 3 days to request your receipt submission be corrected so you need to act quickly:
You have the ability to help our software learn by editing your receipts if you find any discrepancies. This is the fastest way to receive the missing points. Launch the Fetch Rewards app, go to the receipt in question, and follow the steps below within three days of it being scanned:
- Select the Activity tab at the bottom of the application
- Scroll sideways through your most recent receipts at the top and select the one you need to correct.
- Tap the pencil icon to the right of the store banner or scroll all the way down until you see “Correct my Receipt” (located at the bottom of the digital receipt).
- Select the item to correct, or tap on “+ Add an item that was missed” (located at the top of the digital receipt).
- Select or add the correct item and press “Change Item” on the bottom. You can also scan the barcode of the by tapping on the ‘Scan barcode’ option.
- Adjust the quantity and price for the item. If the exact item can not be found, please use the generic brand associated with the item.
- Once you have made all corrections, click “Yes, Submit” and it will be reviewed quickly.
Corrections will be approved or denied within 24 hours of submission.