I’ve had a couple of readers ask me about the photo mousepads deal at Rite Aid so I decided to post on how to get a mousepad as a filler item!
In May, Rite Aid had an Adperk Video for FujiFilms, you watched a very short video and at the end of the video, you qualified for a Photo Mousepad coupon up to $12.99…making it essentially FREE.
Below are the directions on ordering the Photo Mousepad online and picking up the MP in the store:
1. Go to riteaid.com
2. Click PICTURE CENTER tab
3. Register (you can use the same username/password as your SCR acct)
4. On the left side, under PHOTO GIFT, click FOR THE OFFICE
5. Click UPLOAD PHOTOS
6. Check the picture you want and on the right side, click ORDER NOW
7. Click PERSONALIZED PHOTO GIFTS
8. Click PHOTO GIFTS
9. Click FOR THE OFFICE
10. Click 12.99 Mousepad and add to cart
11. Click CHECK OUT
12. Verify your address
13. Under STORE LOCATION select which store you wish to pick up
14. DO NOT ENTER A COUPON CODE and select NEXT
15. Click FINISH and wait 3 or 4 days and go pick up your mousepad and use the $12.99 Mousepad coupon.
I personally was impressed with the mousepad but then again I was expecting super sharp images but I think that they are great and make excellent gifts.
I would recommend that if you want several of these to go to multiple stores or pick them up at different times of the day so that you can stay under the radar.
The whole mousepad thing is a great marketing tool for Rite Aid b/c prior to the mousepad offer, I had never got any photos at Rite Aid. So, in the future when I want pictures, I’ll definitely be heading to Rite Aid!