A few days ago, in my Plotting and Planning post, I mentioned that I’d receiving a $10 MasterCard eGift Card which I quickly rolled into my Amazon gift card.
If you are wondering how I exhaust the money that is put on a virtual Visa or MasterCard, I’ve done the following things:
- Paid on the Verizon bill.
- Paid on the cable/internet bill.
- Paid on the gas/electric bill.
- Purchase an Amazon Gift Card or Reloaded an Amazon Gift Card.
I love sending my family an Amazon eGift Card to let them know that I am thinking of them. My family sacrifice a lot for me to finish college with two degree and travel in my career, therefore, I will send an Amazon gift card just to let them know that I was thinking of them.
You can also just reload an Amazon gift card with a Visa or MasterCard eGift Card by going to your Amazon account and doing the following:
1. Click your account name in the upper right corner.
2. Click “Gift Cards” as shown in the picture above.
3. Click “Reload Your Balance” button.
4. Enter the Amount of the eGift Card.
5. Scroll down to “Add a Card” and add name, card info., etc.
Once your Amazon gift card amount updates, go back and delete the Visa/MasterCard you just added to your account.
Easy peasy. It literally takes like 3 or 4 minutes and you’ve rolled the Visa/MasterCard with no fuss, no must and you are ready to move onto the next deal!